My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

29 June 2007

'myPhone'

I can't believes all the hoopla that's goin' on about a farbarker. I got my farbarker (myPhone) sometimes ago. See DeltaBunny: MY OWN FARBARKER OR IS THAT BARKSENDER? (10 March 2006) Yes, the new farbarkers are a little smallers and can do a few more things but they all do what we need them to do... Bark farthers. Actually, with the big ether and magic typers, do we reeeallys need farbarkers?

This Bark provided as a service of the FCC (Freda Communicatons Company). For more information on the FCC please see DeltaBunny: FCC REMOVES DB RADIO (17 April 2007)

Ƨ

7 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Dogonally, I think the humans are either insane, or just plain stupid (to quote Turbo) that they would pay up to $600 for a farbarker!

Further proof that we are actually the smarter species!

Holly

Sophie Brador said...

First: Freda! I'm so glad your back because I have really, really missed you.

Second: What gives with the farbarker. You know, my mom once bought penny stock in some company that was making farbarkers, but for some reason, that stock is now some machine that pulls humidity out of the air and turns it into drinking water. This sounds kind of cool too, but what happened to the farbarker????

Murphey said...

My lady has droppeed her farbarker too many times to spend a lot 'o money on one of them things. I even ate one once, good chewing!

Murph

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Yes, humans are stupid! $600 would buy lots of Cuzes!

Simba and Jazzi said...

Your one looks a bit different from the first one.

Simba xx

Sharon said...

Wow, what a concept! A farbarker. If Snickers had one of those, she could be barking far at all of her buddies. Uh oh. I just heard Daddy say he was going to give me a bath in the morning!
Snickers

Liza said...

I don't like farbarkers - they take up time when my humans could be petting me!!

Dory