My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

23 October 2006

A LETTER FROM THE GNOMES

Last night while the humans and Tule were watchin' a dumb movie on the magic box, I got busy spyin'. I found the stuff that was hidden in that 'FeedFredaExtra' thingy that came last week.


Wow! A letter from the Gnomes! Cooools! They're now at... The...Air...Port....
They must be checkin' on The Amazin' Race humans. That's a cooools show.


To be continued....

4 comments:

Jay said...

Wow, maybe your parents are going for a holiday! So exciting as that means gifts for you!

~Jay

Freda said...

Hey Jay,

Somethin's up and I don't like it. I may have to go to the kennel. I gonna do some more spyin'!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

You can come stay with me if the humans go away.

Freda said...

Hey Turbo,

Thanks, that would be cooools! We could play, eat, sleep, eat, eat, sleep and watch the C-A-T-S and Corn Boys play. Too bad someone has to win. The old days of the tie are long gone. Ruff!

Wuufs!