My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

21 October 2005

TULE AND HER 'BE KIND' COLLAR AND DOGALIZED STAMPS

Tule is here and I gave her the 'BE KIND' collar.


Pretty cooool!

If you haven't already ordered a collar for yourself go to The Humane Society of the United States and check it out. There are articles about that bad dog flu and other important things we need to let our humans know about. If you want to surprise your human and get them a 'BE KIND' bracelet go to Be Kind. (Can also get collars there.)

The picture of Tule looks a lot like the stamps I got Tule from PhotoStamps. (Mom and Dad 'hepped' me order them.)


Another 'Pretty coool!'

Now I want some stamps with 'Yours Truly' on them. That would be waaay cooool!

So now you have some neato ideas for gifts for yourself and your humans. Just in time for Big Orange Orb Day, Gooble Day and that holiday no one knows what to call anymore.

2 comments:

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Wow, that collar and those stamps sure does look spiffy!

I bet you're the talk of the town!

Woof!

WCTs said...

great info about the collars and stamps.....come by when you have time, meow!