My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

25 October 2005

CLUSTY V. GOOGLE/HAPPY B-DAY EMAIL/MAYBE GROKKER

I am working on a woof that has a lot of photos in it. So I have decided to push this bone up in my schedule.

Everyday my secretary reads an article about 'Google' to me. 'Google' this, 'Google' that. Hey, I use Google Earth to find the toys I've misplaced. We both use some of Google's services. (Can't wait for their calendar!) But for searchin' the web we use Clusty the Clustering Engine. Google is used only as a backup.

Clusty gives you 'clusters' of relevant information and you get to select the topics much closer to the subject your lookin' for. It even gives you the search engines it resourced and a link to each. Google gives you the most popular searches or clicks. We don't want the most popular we want the most relevant. I certainly don't want to paw through 54,973, or 1,673,962 or 8,452,195 pages of info to find what I am lookin' for. So give Clusty a try. You might like it.


I found this little bit of info and since my secretary uses email a lot I thought he might like to know that email just turned 34. Paw on this link Official Google Blog: Guess what just turned 34? to learn a bit more about the beginning of email. But be forewarned, it is from the Google Blog and talks about Gmail.

Yes, Google is everywhere, but I'm like my dad. I am a
contrarian. Give the other dog a break. Anyway, Clusty was picked as one of the coooolest websites. (TIME names Clusty one of 2005's "50 Coolest Websites"). You may also want to check out Grokker (From Yahoo) for a different slant on a search. Kinda like Clusty but using 'graphics' to show their clustered search results. The big dogs shouldn't get it all.


1 comment:

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

That's a nice find!

Thanks for the link. Take care!