My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

17 August 2005

SOUTH SIDE CAFE/MORNING MOON

Just to catch up. Dad brought back the best meat loaf I have ever had.
For that matter, he hasn't had better either. The South Side Cafe has great home cookin'. It is presently open most days of the week for breakfast and lunch. Tuesday and Wednesday evenings they are open for dinner (5 to 8) with a two choice set menu. The prices are very reasonable. If anyone ever visits Rio Vista, check them out. They are just half a block south of Main on Second.


Really good doggy bags come from here. Posted by Picasa

Did anyone in this part of California see the wonderful golden moon this morning (2:30-3 am)? It was sooo big and oval instead of round. Pretty cool.

3 comments:

WCTs said...

Freda it is a pleasure to meet you..meow from all of us that hang out at the Whippy Curly Tail Blog. Very cute Cafe and a nice pic. Wish we had seen that moon...maybe Belle Kitty did...that may explain her morning roar. Please come visit our site to see Belle's roarrrrrrrr. Blackie, Tannie & Miss Simba =^..^= (Our mom added you as a web link in our blog, is that OK?--purrrrrr)

Splash said...

Thanks for the food recommendation, we will be sure to visit next time we head your way!

The moon was HUGE we wanted to howl but the neighbors already complained once so we resisted the impulse. The moon's big again tonight. What is the August moon called? Mom used to know but she forgets....she is getting older you know. Shhhh

Unknown said...

MEAT LOAF!!!! When I read that I had to read it again 23 times. Oh dog are you lucky. Meatloaf, meatloaf I can't get over it now, all day I'm going to be thinking about meatloaf . . .

Cal