My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

17 August 2005

DINNER TIME/24 HOUR DAY/GONE ALREADY/I WANT MY MOMMY!

YESTERDAY
It's dinner time!
While Mom is in St. Louis we get to eat leftovers. YEAH!!
Dad is reheating some of Mom's great stew. With Dad's back turned I sneak closer and closer to the kitchen.


Toes in the kitchen Posted by Picasa

'What? Who me? I'm just lookin' out the window. Yep, there's somethin' out there. I think that Phoebe is back.' Paws in the kitchen around here is a big no no.


Back to the 'Rug'
Posted by Picasa

'Okay, I'm being good!' If I go to my rug and remain calm I get a tiny bit of my human's food. But only if I comply. Tuff luv, baby.

Tonight Mom comes home. Just around midnight. As the song sings. One of my B-buddies,
Pimm, asked what Mom was doing in his neck of the woods. She had a two day training session with the St. Louis school district. Mom and several other human trainers from the company are helping train human teachers to help human students become better writers. Puppy Pulitzer Prize and all that. (I think my secretary needs some writing training, too.)

NEXT DAY(Time travel)
Mom has left for Alturas already. SHE JUST GOT HOME. Last night Dad got up at 11:30 to drive to the Sac airport to pick Mom up at 1:15. Every flight mom was to take home had a mechanical problem. Even the re-ticketed flights. Dad had to sleep at a rest area for two hours waiting for Mom's plane (She doesn't own it.) to land. Poor Mom, up 24 hours! and having to drive six hours today.

Dad said I wouldn't have liked sleeping at the rest area. Some strange humans there and a tiny dog. I would have been frightened of the humans and excited about the little fluffy. He did bring home a good (Not quality-wise) picture
though. If you or your human like Campbell's Tomato (You say tomahto and I say tomato. Sounds better than when read.) Soup, Dad knows where some of it comes from.


Tomato truck place
Posted by Picasa

It comes from trucks.


So now we are alone again. Dad gets to go to the South Side Cafe with the neighbors tonight and I get to wait for a surprise Doggy Bag. Woof! Woof!

P.S. Dad will try to get a shot of the cafe tonight.



No comments: