My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

22 August 2005

curio: R.I.P Spencer

I found Spencer's blog, curio, just the other day. I was so excited to find another blogging dog. I visited his blog today to find that he had passed away very suddenly. I feel very empty and I feel tears rolling down my face. He was a handsome and elegant dog. He will be sorely missed by his humans, by me and all those who shared his life.

4 comments:

WCTs said...

Ditto...<:-)

Freda said...

My human is still thinking about Spencer.

Woof!

Freda

Sam the black GSD said...

I wanted to read about Spencer but the link doesn't work :-(

Sammy

Freda said...

Hey Sammy,

I have updated the link (http://curio.waferbaby.com/), I hope. Spencer's family is in grieving and have apparently suspended posting for a while.

Whimper...

Freda