My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

22 August 2005

MOM IS GONE AGAIN!/BAN NINTENDOGS!!

I was going to post this last night but the sad news of Spencer's passing kinda discombobulated things.


Mom got home from Alturas late Friday. My job is to help unpack her overnight and snack bag.


No treats left this time. That's got to change!
We've got to talk.
Posted by Picasa

Mom just got home and now she turns around and has to leave for Chester to train more teachers. I just got finished helping her unpack. So NOW my job is to help her repack!
Does she have all her papers and all that important teacher stuff?


Papers, check. Transparencies, check.
What the heck are those? I can barely see them.
Posted by Picasa


Can I go, too? Pleeease, with cheese on it! Posted by Picasa

I'll be real quiet and I won't get any hair on your clothes. Promise.

Oh, no! She's leaving without me. One more try.


Oh, please. Don't leave me alone with that crazy man. Posted by Picasa

Well, I tried. Sniff...


So terrier teary eyed and blue Posted by Picasa

Bye Mom. Call when you get there. ('Call when you find work', as Dad's mom likes to say.) Who's Chester, anyway?

KIBBLE AND BONES

Why do dogs love to stick their heads out of car windows?
Hey, it's darn fun and feels good! But yah, those smells. Love having the wind shove those aromas up my sniffer. And yes, I wear my seat belt CHAMPION Canine Seat Belt System whenever I'm in the car.


Me in my seat belt, rearin' to go Posted by Picasa

I don't want to go flying through the windscreen if we are ever in an accident. I see that dog in the oil commercial sitting in the front seat of the pickup talking about how good his human is. I DON'T SEE A SEAT BELT. How good can that human be?
Please keep us safe!

BBC NEWS | Technology | Cuteness triumphs in Nintendogs

What's up with this? More competition? Cats, lizards, snakes, rats, hamsters and now fake dogs. I don't like this. Now humans will spend even more time on the little magic box and less time on tummy rubs. BAN NINTENDOGS!!

One consolation. At least they have to pick up after those furry little pixels.

6 comments:

Freda said...

Moon,

Glad you get to ride in a cage in the far back. That keeps everyone safer. I still don't see how those itty bitty dogs can steer those big moving boxes while sitting in their human's lap, but a lot do.

Woof!

Freda

Splash said...

Hey Freda, your buddies (not buddies?) are in the news! Check it out here. (need a sign-in?)

WCTs said...

Very cute pics. Love your VW bug..I had a red one. We are very upset about Spencer too! Our best to curio.

Freda said...

Hey Splash,

Checked the story out. Thanks for the tip. We haven't trapped any voles lately (knock on bone), so I am taking my frustration out on my 'inside' vole. Dad has had to sew it up a little.
Thanks again.

Woof!

Freda

Freda said...

Lyn,

Dad still thinks about Spencer.

I like the Bug. The back seat is just the right size for me. It feels nice and cozy.

Sometimes my typist takes the pictures if I can't get the timer to work right. I get a lot of pictures of my butt while I'm trying to get to my mark. But I have to compose them, check the lighting and all the hard stuff. Thanks.

Woof!

Freda

Unknown said...

I am so with you on the Nintendogs thing. What's the point of it anyway?

You are so nice to help your mom pack. And I bet you are glad you have your trusty sidekick there as you can't hit the road this time.

On the seatbelt thing, I think that's a good idea, although I don't have one yet. I suppose if I ever get my driver's license, I'll have to get one. But what if I fly through the windshield in the meantime? My sidedkick has a lead foot on both brakes and gas. Wait, I hear the brakes scraping the brake drums now - hardly any brake pads left and they were just replaced 6 months ago!!!

Cal