My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

22 August 2005

HELP SPLASH/GREAT DOG SONGS BY KIRK OLSEN

This morning I got a great big hug from my Dad and an extra long tummy rub. I think I know why. I love him very much, too.

Splash is lookin' for some dog training music. I'm helpin' out. I found some great dog music, trainin', lazin' or anytime music. Check out Kirk Olsen - "Dog Songs" for some great tunes. And check out the "Dog Beach Boogie' video. It's wonderful. We are playing the samples and video over and over as we compose this piece. I would present some song samples here but not knowing if reproducing Mr. Olsen's samples here would make 'Buster' mad you can just use the above link and woof right along.

KIBBLE AND BONES

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Shuttle Discovery back in Florida

The shuttle had to hitch a ride home. Dad got to see that same thing many years before I was born. Weather diverted the flight and Dad rushed to the airport to see it take off.

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Big game 'could roam US plains'

That I would like to see, but I don't know about those big blizzards that occur once in a while where I use to live and where some of you guys live. What fun chasing the big gray things. Guess I would have to keep my eye out for that super fast cat though. The place where Dad use to work has been working on a similar idea of creating a wildlife corridor from Mexico to Canada for the animals already here. It would use federal and private lands set aside to allow the nature flow of animals. There would be underpasses and stuff like that to help animals navigate roads and highways. Wonder if we could use it, too.

No comments: