My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

30 August 2005

SAMMY'S ALLOWANCE/ALL SAFE

It is way too bad for all those humans and animals that were caught up in one of Mother Nature's big storms. Sam the beautiful all-black German Shepherd Dog is donating his allowance to the Humane Society's Disaster Relief Fund. That is a great idea. Good on ya, Sammy. While our humans donate to help the humans we can donate to help our buds down south.

My mom's brother and his wife just built a home three blocks south of Lake Pontchartrain in New Orleans. Luckily they and their doggie, Goblin, were visiting their son in Austin, Texas when all the bad stuff broke loose. So everyone we know is safe. Hope it is the same for you.

2 comments:

WCTs said...

Glad to hear that Goblin and the family are safe in the heart of Texas! =^..^= We pray for all the animals & human safety!

Sam the black GSD said...

So glad Goblin is with his family. Lots of doggies got left behind. I'm very sad.

Sammy