My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

21 July 2005

FARMERS' MARKET(PULOTS?)/RIO VISTA HOTEL FOR SALE

There was great excitement in town yesterday. Our first farmers' market! There was organic human produce, music, and prepared human food.


Market time! Posted by Picasa

Notice I said HUMAN food. NO ANIMAL SALLOWED! What does that mean? No yellow animals? No animal peeing? What? Oh, NO ANIMALS ALLOWED.


What? Posted by Picasa

I'm not into veggies anyway. Maybe the humans just didn't want our type to make the produce even more organic with our p and p. Hey, they don't think about all the wild critters out there that help irrigate and fertilize those organic crops when no one is lookin'. Anyway, it was over 100 degrees yesterday and my footsies would have been burned while walking on the asphalt.


One view of the market. Posted by Picasa


Another view. Looks kinda bare with no dogs. Posted by Picasa

Mom and Dad bought a bunch of produce and some weird fruit. Some pulots Digitalseed: Apricot-Plum Hybrids and some plumins (Were told they are a plum tangerine cross. How can that be?) Kinda like a labradoodle or goldendoodle, I guess. They didn't see any 'Yellow Doll' watermelons though. We found some of those at the 'Peach Farm' outside of Fairfield. I was told they are very sweet. I didn't try it. Just looked at it.


Very yummy. So they said. Weird rind though. Posted by Picasa

While they were downtown Mom and Dad saw that the Ram Hotel was for sale. Anyone with $1.1 million and deep pockets for renovations would be welcome. (Do I get a commission?)


Ram Hotel Posted by Picasa

Tomorrow I get to help Mr. Green Digit harvest hollyhocks. What ever that means. Better get to bed.

No comments: