My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

01 May 2005

'CHICKEN' OR THE EGG, PART 2/TRICK OR THE TREAT

Every morning at five thirty the birds begin their Sol welcoming song. It is great to be awoken by bird song. So much better than an alarm clock or blaring radio. These birds lay eggs which brings to mind the over worked question, 'Which came first, the chicken or the egg?' (Is that a segue or what?) The answer is very simple...
The egg. Simple, if you belief Messrs. Darwin
Charles Darwin and Wallace. Not Wallace and Gromit - (Wikipedia) / Wallace & Gromit Home, but Alfred Russel Wallace - (Wikipedia). Birds evolved from reptiles. Reptiles lay eggs. Thus the egg before the bird (chicken).

...Uhh..Why is it a chicken? Wouldn't any bird do?


But the really important question is, what came first, the trick or the treat? Did that first canine perform a trick to get the first treat or was a treat given by a two-legs to trick us into entering his cave?


Then there is the question concerning the glass....

2 comments:

Splash said...

Freda, you are too smart for me I cannot keep up with you.

Gotta go anyhow the SPRINKERS ARE RUNNING! YEAH!

Unknown said...

There just had to be a trick or series of 'em to get our wolf ancesters into that cave. I'm sure there was food involved and tummy rubs. Yep, I bet that's how they did it . . . :)