My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

25 April 2005

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE 'A GALLERY'

Saturday evening my humans went to the grand opening of the 'A Gallery', the new photography gallery of Asa Mathat. I was told his photographs were wonderful, particularly those of the Rio Vista bridge. While there, Mom and Dad met friends and tasted wonderful wines from Dancing Coyote Winery, Vino con Brio and Wilson Vineyards. Among the wines were great Pinot Grigios from Wilson and Dancing Coyote and an Old Vine Zin from Brio. If you are ever in Rio Vista be sure to visit 'A Gallery' down on Front Street. A pleasure to the eye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rio Vista is windsurfing paradise according to my humans. If we ever get that far west, we will try out some of your recommendations!

Cal and family

Splash said...

Although I am primarily a beer guy, I am developing a taste for wine as well. (I get to lick out the glass when mom's done.)

Maybe I will try out those wineries when I get a chance, they are not too far.

They are having a big wine-wing-ding in Amador county soon I think.