My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

24 April 2005

EARTH DAY, TOO

After my exhausting wildlife observations I decided to stay home while my humans went to the Asparagus Festival in Stockton.


Looks like a saguaro to me, but they both have a lot of
the same letters in their names. Maybe they're related.
Posted by Hello

Just as well that I stayed home. Look at the size of that rat!


Look at that cheese! Yummy! Posted by Hello

I know I'm part terrier but I'm not chasing that thing! He can do whatever he wants. I'll pass on the cheese.

Of course the purpose of going to the Aspergrass Festival is to eat that green stuff. Mom and Dad noticed hundreds of humans lined up at a big white tent where they sold deep fried green sticks. When they told me that I thought they were talking about Greenies!


Looks like Greenies to me.Posted by Hello

No it was asparagus. After the rush was over Mom and Dad tried some of the stuff and decided it was good. But they 'cautioned' that two were enough if one wanted to eat healthy.

Then the male human saw the sign below but knew that if he wanted to get home before any arteries hardened he had to 'Just Say No', like Ms. Nancy said.


I think Dad was crying. Posted by Hello

I guess Mom and Dad did stay true to Earth Day by keeping it GREEN in a round about way.

No comments: