My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

05 February 2005

COKE COMMERCIAL AND THE BLUES

This week's Rio Vista Beacon out of Brentwood, CA reported that Coca Cola filmed a commercial in our local Striper Cafe last month. Cool. My typist prefers Pepsi (In with the In Crowd generation), but hey, if it helps a local business and maybe brings some commercial groupies to our little hamlet, great. Part of the ad was also filmed along Highway 113. Just a bunch of fields, old barns and cows. The commercial will air in several months. It depicts some college students filming a documentary while on spring break. After attending a rave party they wake up end have breakfast at the Striper Cafe. It was reported that one of the prop cans almost thrown away cost $5,000. The cafe's owner may even be in the advert. One of the college age actors stated how good the bacon was. He asked, “Do you grow your own cows here?” He had to be told that bacon comes from pigs, not cows. Hope he wasn't a real college student, but you can never tell these days.

We went on a long walk today. It was fun, but boy was I tired.


What a long walk! Wake me Monday. Posted by Hello

In the afternoon we worked in the garage and listened to the blues on Capital Public Radio KXJZ out of Sacramento. Heard a great song by Sonny Landreth. I think it was “Native Stepson” off his “Grant Street” album. Yuo can hear Mick Martin's Blues Party 1-5 on the net. Check it out if you like the blues. Wonder if they have a greens party or an oranges party.

Mom got home from a job in Redding about six. My humans were invited next door for great soup and dessert. No doggie bag for me. Think I will sleep well tonight.
8895

No comments: