My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

09 December 2004

WEIRD BEARD

Tule's male human, which is my humans' son, Drew, and his two friends have a band called Weird Beard. They played their first show at the STORK CLUB in Oakland Tuesday night. The reviews were good. They apparently have been asked to play again. I don't understand this thing called marriage and the in-law thing, but Tule's humans and their clan in Alameda, my humans and a bunch of the band's friend went to the show and were impressed, of course. They said it was a wonderful first gig.


First Show-07Dec04, Stork Club, Oakland

A good time was had by all. (R to L)Kendell provided vocals and bass. Art produced great percussion patterns and Drew rounded the sound with lead guitar. The eclectic music ranged from blues to the classic "Summertime Blues". Sorry, no Punk.
8953

No comments: