My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

13 December 2004

SAD HUMAN NOW HAPPIER

The other day I noticed that my human was feeling kind of down. He had been down for several days. I didn't know what to do. Things came to a head when he was watching "Concert for George". When Ringo sang "Photograph" he got a little misty eyed. I really didn't piece it all together until he told me that the anniversaries of George's and John's deaths had just passed. Then I understood. The picture below depicts the mood he was in for a while.


Misty Eyed

Well, he should be happier today. Our female human will home from five days in Denver on business and visiting friends. We have been very busy with several small construction jobs that tidied up the studio and the garbage can area outside. The can had to be screened from view so as not to be seen from the street. Community policy. I supervised. See below.


Supervising

Well, time for me to be DAPed. Time for my guy to head off to the airport and pick up his gal. Will see him in several hours. I'll hold down the fort, again.
8949

No comments: