My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

16 December 2004

LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION/A1 GRAND PRIX

Our packet of Lance Armstrong bracelets arrived the other day. It is a great cause. If you are interested you can go to Lance Armstrong Foundation to order your bracelets. They don't make bracelets for dogs so I just have to be proud that my humans wear theirs. For them the bracelets serve as memorials to those we have lost and reminders of those we know fighting for their lives.



Finally a race for the real open wheel race fans! Actually the only REAL kind of auto race, the A1 Grand Prix. It brings back memories of Graham Hill, Jackie Stewart and of course, Jim Clarke. The premise sounds great. All cars are identical. Only the skills of the drivers will produce a true champion. No more screwing around with the machines to get more horsepower, etc. My male human looks forward to the start of the season next autumn.
8946

No comments: