My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

17 December 2004

HOT TAMALES AND A HOT ISSUE

Mom is down in Alameda helping the in-law ladies make the traditional "Christmas" tamales. They taste wonderful. Both Tule and I can't wait for "Christmas" [the day on which we celebrate the birth of the new sun(Sol)?]. The days begin getting longer and warmer. Yea!

The history of "Christmas" is very interesting. Humans appear to have been mislead for a long time, from where I stand. See the following articles Christmas - is it Christian? and December 25 Natalis Invicti my human found while trying to explain to me why so many of his kind celebrate Christmas. No wonder there is a controversy over "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Holidays". Tradition is nice but should humans not follow the truth? What is the truth? Glad I don't have to choose. That is a human thing. If humans were pagans then they wouldn't have to worry about all those things. Just celebrate life, shepard nature and take care of each other. If they need something to believe in, sounds like Pantheism might be the way to go. I just want those tamales!

My human guy thinks they should create one holiday for all the ''religions", all the "gods", all the "spirits" and celebrate it during nice weather. He asks, how do we know that the Great Beyond has not created all of these religions, spirits, etc, to appeal to all the different cultures in the world in ways they each can understand and believe in, in their own way. They all end up the same if the humans would really look at it. All roads lead to the same destination. It doesn't matter which road you take or how you get there. As once said, "Come Together" and "All Things Must Pass".
8945

No comments: