My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

12 November 2004

VEAL/VAUGHN MEADER

Several weeks ago, while watching South Park, I found out what veal is. The humans had tried to keep this vile knowledge from me. One evening I happened to hear some calves mooing. Thinking it was Animal Planet, I ran in to see what was going on. Master tried to shield my eyes but I got around him. Yuck! Come on humans. Do bears or the big cats chain you up, feed you a special diet before they eat you? Nooo!
The cold night I mentioned the other day got the last of our California Hibiscus blossoms. The stalk is dying back to sprout again in the spring. The humans have collected the seeds and plan to sow them in other areas of the garden. It is a "native" of the delta area. They bought their specimen at the Hartland Nursery noted in the link.
My male human was sad to hear of the passing of JFK Satirist Vaughn Meader (AP). He really liked his album, "The First Family". He wonders where that record is now.
8980

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw man, I didn't know humans did that to little cows. You wouldn't catch any other animal acting that way - only humans that have turned to the dark side.

Sorry to hear your human has to avoid the news, mine only watches Jim Lehrer these days and often turns even that off in disgust. And he seems to have removed all the news sites from his favorites in case he accidentally hits one of them.

Oh well, at least I'm getting out more, which is good.