My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

12 November 2004

BEEN BUSY/DING DONG!

Since my last post a few things have happened. Mom has returned from Chico and left for Calipatria, CA. That is waaay south of here. She will be back Saturday. Then the humans pack for their trip to Virginia Beach next week. I have a room reserved at Sycamore Lanes again. Hope I see some of my old buds. My male human was in a rather joyous mood the other night singing "Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is gone". "Ol' Johnnie Boy is gone!! One down and so many more to go"' he said. It has rained all day today. I got to try out my new red raincoat. It reminded Master of the movie Don't Look Now. He thought it was a very good movie. Last Thursday morning it got down to 37 degrees. The human found ice in the soles of his boots. Brrr. That's cold enough for me. But, I do miss plowing through the snow with my nose when we lived in Colorado. Master has been busy painting and working on his faulty email. It has been really screwed up. So instead of typing for me he has been fiddling with the computer. Surprised it still works! He said some words that weren't very nice. Hope Johnnie (See the Wicked Witch) doesn't come after him. And we haven't been visiting other blogs either. So many and so little time. Must get back to that also. I'm tired. Night night.
8980

No comments: