My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

13 November 2004

LENNON/PALIN

On our late morning walk, we saw an egret fishing for its brunch. It caught three fish while we were watching. A very scenic picture, with the white against the gold and green of the bulrushes. We suppose it was the same bird we saw on our evening walk. Mom is home! She will be home for two and a half weeks, except for the trip to Virginia Beach. Another John Lennon album, "Acoustic" was released last week. Can't believe we lost him 24 years ago next month. Like many Beatles fans my humans were watching Monday Night Football, for some unknown reason, when Horward Cosell made the annoucement of his death. Master told me it was strange to see how the news affected Horward. Michael Palin, Palin's Travels: Welcome to Michael Palin's travel website, has completed another adventure, to the Himalayas. See The London Times Online for a review of a trip you can take following Michael's route. This link may be time sensitive. My humans say they missed the previous program about the trip to the Saraha. Wonder when that was broadcast? Master said that he has flown over the Saraha and visited one of the few if not last camel train owned by a woman. So he was told. That all took place when he lived in Nigeria for a year years ago.
I am going to be DAPped again. The humans are going to Alameda to see my sister-in-law Tule and her humans. I guess Tule is my sis-in-law since the kids are married. They are planning to eat at a Peruvian restaurant, La Furia Chalaca, in Oakland. Their first meal there was really good. No doggie bag for me though. Got to go.
8979

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My humans listen to those Beatles too - a lot. I like to listen too though I fall asleep when I listen to music a lot. Except for when my sidekick plays the piano, then I'm ringing the bell to go outside - man does that guy like to make noise or what? There I go again.

I've never seen an egret, but I did see a lot of Canadian geese flying over my house a few weeks ago. Funny - they were all heading northeast come to think of it - what's with that? Must be heading towards either the blue states out northeast of here or back to Canada. Strange, but true . . .