My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

15 November 2004

SORRYEVERYBODY.COM/TULE FOG/INCA COLA

Sorry Everybody certainly has stirred up the masses on both sides and around the world. 27 million hits (BBC NEWS). Wow! Way to go humans. Poor Colin Powell. He was never appreciated as Sec. of State. Now we have a REAL winner, Connie. We ARE sorry. In more ways than one. Okay human, off the soap box.
The tule fog, see Weather Corner, hung around until after ten this morning. It is really neat to walk in it. Then it was back by six tonight. The humans say it is really the pits to drive in, so they arrange not to, if they can. Tule is also the name of my best doggie friend. She lives in Alameda, CA. Her male human is my male human's son.
Inca Cola-my male human and his son first partook of this soft drink on their first trip to Peru. They fell in love with it. It is very sweet. It is Peru's favorite soft drink, see Peru, Land of Inca Kola. It is available in many parts of the southwestern and western states. Coca Cola bottles it here in the states. While searching for Inca Cola, we found another soft drink, Milca Soda Roja, whose description reminded my human of a Kool-Aid flavor way back when. The flavor was Golden Nectar. He remembers it tasting like bubble gum. For a lengthy history of Kool-Aid, see Kool Aid Story.
8977

No comments: