My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

14 November 2004

CTUBE/OLIVE OIL/PERUVIAN BUMMER/GREAT BEER

Try out CTube! : Internet TV. My guy human is watching/listening to a Korean TV station right now. We have seen current news, sitcoms, game shows , documentaries and info clips so far. The info clips repeat to fill time slots. What is nice is much of it is in English. Particularly the news. Great to see things from their point of view. Neat to see a foreign country as the inhabitants see it. Of course, their best is shown. Will be looking for the "real" stories, but it is a nice change from our crap. There are hundreds of programs, web cams, short clips, etc. Can't get into many of the links. They say the servers are down. Even so, it is something to watch while on the web. Now when you go to another page the picture is minimized, but a click brings it back. Audio is always there. Our favorite olive oil shop, Stonehouse California Olive Oil, has closed. They make great garlic, lemon and blood orange oils. Now the humans must go to the San Francisco Ferry Building for their fix. That's okay they say. It's a nice trip on the Vallajo ferry and a day in the city is always nice. The Peruvian restaurant, La Furia Chalaca, that my humans went to last night was a great disappointment. Like I mentioned yesterday, their expectations were high. Well, different story this time I was told. One main course was incorrect, one was cold, some of the onions tasted of soap and the live music was too loud. A saving grace though, the beer and Inca Cola*. A great dark beer, Cusquena - Premium Dark.
It was sweet with a nose of honey or sugar cane. My male human and his son never experienced the dark beer while on their two trips to Peru several years ago. So the dinner was not a complete loss. To sooth their souls, the humans went to
Tucker's Ice Cream in Alameda. That's where they heard about a rodeo and someone thinking that kids in Colorado ride their cows to school. But that is another story. The evening ended on a hilarious note.
*My male human will tell me more about Inca Cola later. If it is interesting I will pass it on.

8978

No comments: