My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

17 November 2004

NIGERIA/ TO THE KENNEL

A friend of my male human is traveling to Nigeria for work. My master told him that the Nigerians were very nice people when he lived there, but that was forty years ago. A lot of things have changed in those four decades. See BBC NEWS: Country profile: Nigeria. He had a great time while in country. Maybe more on that in the future, if anyone is interested.
I must go now. Hmm, reminds master of The Moody Blues' song of the same name. I am going to the kennel in a few minutes. Hope to see some buddies! See you next week, unless we can sneak into the office and turn on the computer. We'll see.
8975

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've never been to a kennel, but I hear some are fun and some aren't. I hope you get the chance to sneak to a computer soon too. Safe journey to all who are going to Nigeria!