My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

23 October 2004

SUNSETS/"DOUBLE RAINBOW"

Mom's home. Tummy rub time!
Finally heard the peacock again.
Sorry to repeat myself, the sunsets are spectacular here, particularly if there is a thunderstorm north to northwest of us or a forest fire. But we know that everywhere has wonderful sunsets and sunrises. We saw a weird
"double rainbow" in the distance the other day. It hovered around a grove of trees. It didn't appear as a true bow, but as an aura around the trees. You could see the beginnings of the second rainbow before the colors disappeared in the mist. Cool. My male leash holder recently saw an oil painting of a double rainbow. It did not like right. The colors of the second rainbow were not reversed. It really threw off the painting. Check out the link above to read more about a double rainbow. Very interesting.
The duck weed in our little pond at Watson Hollow is still going strong. I first noticed it in August. Master says that where he used to work "they", not the guy who changed his name to "They", but the keepers use to collect duck weed to feed the young waterfowl. It was a nice afternoon trip to a far away pond once in a while.
The carpets are now fully installed in the new house.
9000

No comments: