My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

25 October 2004

CHARGE OF THE LIGHT BRIGADE /BOGLE

We heard on NPR that today is the 150th anniversary of the "Tale of the Light Brigade". A very interesting story. To be able to listen to Alfred, Lord Tennyson reading his poem is a wonder.
The humans went to the
Bogle Vineyards to pick up their wine club wines. They got a 2001 Estate Petite Sirah, Merritt Island (215 cases produced) and a limited release 2002 Petite Port (44 barrels produced). They tasted both at the tasting room and said they were excellent.
Today they have graded and formed the areas for the sidewalk and drive at the new house. I am just keeping track of how long it takes to complete this house.
8998

No comments: