My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

05 July 2004

RETIREMENT CELEBRATION

As soon as summer begins the days start getting shorter. That is not right. The seasons are supposedly three months long. Summer should begin six and one-half weeks earlier(7 May) and end 6 August. Then summer would give us the longest days of the year.
Our neighbors invited my "Master" (He likes it when I call him that.) and his wife to the Suisun City Fourth of July fireworks display. A late night, but I was told the aerial displays were very good. I stayed home. All the loud noises you know. Anyway, when my owners (Like they own me.) leave, they plug in the old D.A.P. dispenser, I settle down and sleep. Its really great that people want to celebrate our retirement with fireworks every year. A big thanks to all.
9110 Days

No comments: