My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

21 December 2007

KETCHEN' UPS

Firstest, thanks to everydog for your kind barks about my Mum and GDad. GDads is doin' greats for now. Mum is still havin' problems, so ∆≈ is still drivin' Miss Daisys. Then my GMum fells and badly bruised her ribs. She is suppose to be takin' cares of GDads. Kinda a bad times for family healths. ∆≈ spends a lot of times on the farbarker.

After bitin' my secretary (The BIG DUMMYS!!) in the butts too manys times to count he has FINALLYS agreed to help me do some barkin'. I sure hopes he hasn't forgotten stuffs.

Soo... what have I been doin's? Hmm... Sleepin', eatin', walkin'...
Helpin' Mum with her puzzles cuz she can't sees too well...


Rights there!! Rights there!!...

Keepin' the hood safes from unruly hooligans...


We don't want any troubles in our hood...

Helpin' Mum wraps gifts for Tules...


I think I should tastes test...

And for the postmans, police and firesmen. So we gets our mail and are kept safes...


For some good peeps...

I helped her smell the papers...


White papers grow soo fasts...

Then I helped Dads put up some tiny lights to keeps our palms and lemon trees warms at dark so the frost man doesn't hurt them too much...


Protectin' our harvest from Mr. Jacks...

I also was helpin' Dads frame some of his arts for an upcomin' art show...


Is it frees range?

This dark I helped ∆≈ with my blogs...


Hey! There's 1,2 1,2 twelves missin'...

To my greats surprise, I received Christmas cards from The Fleas Gang and Charlie! and a card and some neatos stuff from Charles and Opys. That was soo cooools! Thanks guys and dolls.


Surprise cards froms some buddies...



Surprise Ostrich packet...



Maybe nots Ostrich...

Charles and Opys sent me a cuddlys puppy...


Me and my mates...

A bandana with super powers...


Me and my super powers bandana...


And a Window Bumper so I don't hurt myselfs when winds surfin' in the movin' box...


Surf's ups!

Some neatos stuffs. Thanks agains.

On my unbusy lights, I've tried trainin' the BIG DUMMYS in handlin' my movin' pictures at YouTubes YouTube/DeltaBunny, but both he AND YouTubes have been givin' me troubles. I wanted something cooools but workin' with the BD is "like a box of chocos, you never knows what you're gonna gets". Anyways, he'd eat the chocos. And YouTube will not take some of my vids in their editin' modes. Take a looks if you want. I hopes to edits some of them soons.

In betweens, Firefox was not cooperatin' for a whiles and Safaris had some extra junks ∆≈ had to remove.

And I helps him with his word skills at FreeRice.



It's a cooools game that helps your peeps and feed hungry peeps arounds the world. Try it.

So I've been kept busys between my all importants naps, helpin' my peeps and my barkin' at Twitter / DeltaBunny.

I and my peeps want to wish everydog and their peeps HAPPYS HOLIDAYS AND A GREATS NEW YEAR!!

Ƨ

10 comments:

Mack said...

Oh, I hope your GMum gets to feeling better real soon!
Sounds like you are being a very busy little elf, helping everybody like that!
Stay sweet and have a great weekend!
-Mack

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Wow, you look super smart doing all the helping out. And especially in your super powers bandana too!

We hope Mum and Gmum gets well soon.....and stays that way!

Hugs and wishes to you all for a Merry X'mas and New Year.

Katherine and Pippa said...

Ruff, Freda you have been much busier than me.

Well, mistress has been doing nothign as you now. We have had a few peeps probs too, but not health ones.
Hope yours are oks.

We have written a holiday message on mistress's blog but she hasn't done mine yet. As usual.

But we are trying to twitter.

Thanks for your help twittering
Pippa

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Freda!
I hope your Mum and Gmum gets well soon!
You are very pretty with your super power bandana!
And those cards and cuddlys puppy are very beautiful!
Merry Christmas!

Love and licks
Thor

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Love and healing licks to your Mama and your G Mama, Jeannie says these troubles never come in ones and twos but threes, fours and whatever the next number might be!

We want to wish you all the very best for Christmas and lots of good luck and fun bloggin in 2008.

Take care Freda, love and licks to you and your family,

from Marvin and love and light from Jeannie (she is not into the licking so much I guess as me!)

Lillie Valentine said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope you get lots of pressies.

Smudge said...

Hope your Gmum and mum get well soon. You're being so helpful! Way to go!
Have a greeaaat christmas!
xx

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Hope all your peeps are better quick, quick. Good you were being such a help. My person also does the free rice thing--she heard about the guy who started it talking about it on the talking box. It's pretty neat.

Happy Holidays
Pippin and the pack

Lizzy said...

Wow, you've been busy, Freda!

I like that painting of the rooster your dad did.

Happy holidays!

Sparky

FleasGang said...

Happy New Year, Freda! We're glad our card made it to you :-) It just wouldn't be Christmas without fuzzy faced greetings!

Hope your family starts recouping soon so you can relax.

Luv
The FleasGang