My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

20 November 2006

HAPPY TURKEY BIRD DAY/MONK-E-MAIL

Things are goin' way too fast. Today Mom was shoppin' for T-Bird Day and Dad was still tryin' to cleans the house. So I thought I better bark to everydog and their humans,
HAPPY TURKEYS BIRD DAY
, before I forgets. And I've got to get my secretary workin' on the Christmas card thingy. I've already got one two one two (one). Better get waggin'! I want to answer all your welcome back notes, so please hang in there. And I want to start sniffin' arounds your blogs again, too.

Dad has been usin' CareerBuilder Monk-e-Mail to send funny ha ha e-mails to the few friends he has. (And he doesn't even have a career.) It's a lot of funs AND free! We've got to come up with a dog-e-mail thingy like this.

What's a career? Is that like a fortnight?

Do gnomes have a career?

7 comments:

Charlie said...

I don't know what a career is either, but my mom's around a lot more often now that she retired from hers, so I don't think they're very good...
- Charlie

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hey Freda

I was starting to think you were ignoring me! But I know that isn't right cause you like me too much.

My Mom has a career...that means she leaves for 4 hours at a time and comes home in little bursts to let us out then leave for another 4 hours. But some days she doesn't leave at all. Two days ago she just laid on the couch all day.

M-the-V

Sam Iam said...

Freda~
Just woofing by to wish you a HAPPY Thanksgiving.And making sure you get your share of the turkey ..sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

Heidi said...

Yummy turkey day is almost here!!! Happy Tanksgiving!!!!!!

Freda said...

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!! SORRY

Hey Charlie,

My humans send their CONGRATS to your mom on her retires. I think I like retires cuz I get a lot more tummy rubs, treats and stuffs. Dad's been retires just over one two one two (3) years and Mom is retires the second time one two one two (6) months ago. Dad helps me blog and paints when he has times. Mom plans trips and when to send me to the kennel. BOOOooo!

Hey Max,

I could never ignore yous!

At one time I thought careers were stupids, but now I think they are good. When humans have a careers they have lots of monies to buy their dogs foods, treats, toys and stuffs. And it gives them monies after they retires to keep buyin' toys, foods, treats and stuffs.

That's greats that your mom comes home durin' her career and lets you out and stuffs.

Now, if your mom gave you tummy rubs all the times she was doin' the potato, that's okay. If not, she should be careerin' to get more monies for you.

Hey Sam,

Thanks, I had a greats T-Day, or should I say, S-Day. We had sauerbraten. Yummers! Yes, I think I got more than my share. *Urp!* I was reeeeallys sleepys.

Hey Heidi,

Thanks, and glad to sniff you're back. Hope you had a great T-Day, too. Long time no bark!

Wuufs to all!

funquita said...

if your dad likes monkey-e-mail, check out this new one i found: http://www.careerbuilder.com/age-o-matic/?mid=18785631

i think it might even be from the same people, but who knows. all i know is making fun of celebrities is always a good way to waste time!

Freda said...

Hey Funquita,

That is reeeeallys cooools! Will have to sends some off. Thanks.

Wuufs!

Freda