My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

13 October 2006

HUMAN FOOD STUFFS AND STUFF

Over the last several months, I have mentioned one two one two (two) of the foods my mom has made for me us to eat. Several months ago, while I was in Colorado, Indy asked about the Iberian Meat Loaf Mom made. Last week M-the-V asked about the squish squash recipe. Then Opy asked if the recipes could be put on Dogs With Blogs. So I got my secretary to stop his gardenin', take some time and get this stuff together. (I am not responsible for any mistakes, knowin' there will be many. Arf!)

Click on the followin' site of get the recipes:
Iberian Meat Loaf, and Winter Squash and Apples.

Sometimes I think it's easier and quicker if Mom and Dad just buy cooked stuff, like...


CHICKEN!!....

...then it gets to my tummy FASTER!!

Then after Mom, and sometimes Dad, (A very small sometimes) have made lots of foods for me to eat they (Dad many sometimes) have to cleans up. If I haven't already licked the foods bowls clean, they go into the foods bowls cleaner machine or the foods room sink. They use that Method stuff. After readin' the followin' article, (The Method Guys.) Mom is gonna get some of the Method soap just for the foods bowls cleaner machine.


We read about those guys...They're cooools!

Hope you dogs and your humans like the squish squash and meat loafs. Ruff!

7 comments:

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hey Freda, my amazing guard dog.

That squishy squash recipe looks great! I got mom to print it off for me. I'm hoping she'll let me break the neck of the squash before she cuts it up!!

mmmmmmm

M-the-V

Anonymous said...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy that looks like ROTISSERIE CHICKEN!!!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Freda,

You have been nominated for "Photo of the Month" over at the Bone Zone on DWB's - head over here.

Love
Opy

pS - thanks for the recipe's, might have to get mum to make them before I post them - just to try them out :-)

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Can I call it Siberian Meatloaf?

Congrats on your nomination. I guess we're up against each other.

Freda said...

Hey Maxi,

Be careful. Remember what happened at Sunshades place. (http://sunshadethesuperdale.
blogspot.com/
) A butternut terrorized her for a while.

Hey Buster,

Yes, that's rotory chicken and it's GRRREAT!

Hey Opy,

Let me know what you think of those foods. The meat loaf is wonderful!

Hey Tubey,

Guess we can run the 'race' together. Cooools!

I think Siberian Meat Loaf is a beauty, mate!

Woofs!

Sunshade said...

YUUUUU-MMY!!! Did you like the cooked apple and scaaaawie squash thingy?? Mum is thinking of trying it, but not sure how I'd react to the cooked apple ....hehe!

ps. I voted for your guard dog picture!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Freda said...

Hey Sunshade,

Thanks for the vote. I do not like the squishy sqaush. Must be like my dad. He hated the stuff until this summer. Now some of it tastes okay.

Wuufs!