My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

03 October 2006

THE DISRUPTOR!! PART ONE TWO ONE TWO (2)

Everybodies, I have removed my THE DISRUPTOR!! postin'.

I don't want to and didn't mean to confuse anydog or humans. Yes, that is a B-Day card my Dad received when he got older. BUT, it is a card any dog or humans can get at the card box with some monies. His sis-in-law sent it knowin' that Dad would get a big ARF! out of it. (My dad has a very dry nose for humor.)

*Paws over face*

6 comments:

Günter said...

Hmm, I missed "the disruptor" posting...

DeltaBunny radio - pretty cool!!

Take care,

Günter

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hey Freda!

I missed the post too, but your Dad must be ancient!

M-the-V

Fu Fu said...

Hi Freda,
Oh.. but I find that BDay card really cool. Hee

~ fufu

Sunshade said...

............. I'm sure my st*pid mum was one of the confused ones...

yes my paws are over my face too,
Miss Sunshade

Freda said...

Hey Günter,

I thought it might be nice to have some musics while sniffin' around my place. Thanks.

M-the-V,

My dad's not too ancient. I'm older than he is, in dog years. He's just agin' well. Arf!

The missin' post had a photo of a spoofin' B-Day card my Dad got. Unfortunately, it appeared to be a card, for reals, from the man and his wife who live in the big white box in Washinton, D. C. I should have done more to denote that is was just a jokin' card.

Woof!

Freda said...

If anybody was confused, it was my editor! I see a pink slip slowly, silently floatin' down, down....

Woof!