My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

12 September 2006

FOR YOUR WORKING HUMANS

My mom found this on Yahoo! while she was surfin'. Why she was surfin' without my permission I don't know. That's got to change.

Anyway, I saw it and thought that all our humans that work in such a place might enjoy it and have an Arf! or two. Luckily my mom never had to work in such a kennel office. Dad kinda worked in one. His kennel office was far, far way from other drones but he did have a view. Great tune! Ruff!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Arf! That's really boring! Mum remembered a job in an office she had before entering the university.

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Awesome video! Mom laughed and laughed. I think she works in a cubicle.

M-the-V

Freda said...

Hey Raisa and M-the-V,

I think the cube kennel office is about the worse thing bosses have thought up, besides the pink slip. It sounds like a lot of humans have to work there before they can work in bigger kennels. I guess Mom and Dad are lucky. Of course they are, they have ME!!

Woof!

Freda