My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

23 August 2006

WEEEE'RRRRE BAAAAACK! FINALLY!!!!/PLEASE VOTE/HAPPY B-DAY

Just a short note. We made it home in one piece and things are lookin' great back in Colorado with GDad and GMom. My secretary is helpin' me edit some of the photos we took with my spy camera while on our trip. HE took some reeeeally stupid ones. And his comments, ....well. Once we get things settled here, and with MY blog, I'll give Dad approval to post some more photos. Here is one to break up all these words...


I smell the river! We're almost home!
I love nose surfin'!


Later....

I have been buggin' my typist to send my travelogue to the big ether but he's had other things to do first. HAH!! Like prunin' in the garden and helpin' Mom fill the cold box, (Guess that's good, cuz I need MY CHEESE!!!), more prunin'... I've heard you don't want to eat too many prunes. Arf! Arf! ...and more prunin'. Guess our garden kinda went wild while we were gone.

By the way, Charlie - The Big Dog let me know that I've been nominated for the AWESOME BLOG AWARD for August at Dogs With Blogs. Click here and vote for me or any of the other blogs that you think deserve it. Thanks from all of the nominees. RUFF! RUFF!

If you haven't paid a visit to Dogs With Blogs, you reeeeally should. It's cooool!

P.S. Happy B-Day to Tule's mom, the AWESOME CAKE EATER. Woof! Woof!

4 comments:

Charlie said...

Yayyyyy, Freda!!! Glad to hear you're back!
- Charlie

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hi Freda,

Im sorry you didnt win the blog award, but you are always awesome to me!
Im glad everybody is ok.

Luv Chuck

IndyPindy said...

Hi Freda,

It's good to have you back!

I'm not sure what size Furminator I have...my mom got it about a year and a half ago when they first came out and nobody knew about them. Mom thinks we have the small one, that was the first one they came out with.

It's good to have a small one, since it takes out a lot of hair. You have to use it very gently, it can be rough on the skin if you press. Also you can't use it over and over in the same spot too much or you can remove too much hair.

Good luck!

Freda said...

Hey Indy,

Mom and Dad bought the large Furmintor for me. It's one two one two (4) inches wide. It sure works and feels reeeeally good. Since I had a great bath last week, I didn't have much furry stuff, but I don't have an undercoat like you.

Thanks again for hookin' me up to the Furminator. We even got one for Tule.

Woof!

Freda