My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

23 August 2006

'LOST IN THE FOG'/PLUTO, LOST IN SPACE

Last week Dad was readin' the newspaper and suddenly he got a tear in his eye. Arrrr? I barked. He had read several stories about a horse named 'Lost in the Fog' and his fight with cancer. A fight he is losin'. Such a brave horse. If you are interested, here are the stories about 'Lost in the Fog'.

Lost in the Fog in critical race / Career already finished, cancer threatens survival

Cancer is terminal for Lost in the Fog

Finish line comes too early for once-in-a-lifetime horse

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Then today I heard about some reeeeeally unfair behavior by a bunch of humans towards a dog in far away Frog, √oland. A dog I reeeeally like, Pluto.


He's soooo cooool!

Those humans said Pluto was too small and shouldn't be in the planet club. NOT FAIR!!! NOT FAIR!!! I bark that he can be in any club he wants to be. And Dad is half a √olander, too. Why did he let those humans do that?
I think that's reeeeally goofy.



Arrrrrf!

(My secretary said it was just sittin' there.) What was sittin' where?

(Thanks and apologies to Mr. Disney.)

16 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Freda,

My mum gets really sad with all the yucky animal stories - there seems to be too many of them lately :-( I wish all animals were loved as much as we all are.

Love
Opy

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I have to apologize, Freda. My internet connection has been messed up lately 'cause our phone company is stupid! I didn't get to the dogs with blogs site until it was too late to vote for you. I would have voted for you, though. I'll vote for you next time!

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

I think Pluto is WAY to exclusive to be associated with all of those other stupid COMMON planets. Pluto doesn't need them anyway!

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hiya Freda,

just droppin' by here to say hellooo. Come visit me sometime at my smelly place at http://tininblogdog.blogspot.com

By the way, Opy's my southern hemisphere girlfriend. And I really like Isabella too. But I have a big heart.

Just sayin'.

If Pluto is now a dwarf planet, does that mean it's a little white dog (LWD)? You know how you said you love to eat those...??!

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

eeeeerk, typo 'cos the paws are cold:

my smelly place is at http://tintinblogdog.blogspot.com/

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

Charlie said...

I'm glad you're back, Freda! Who else is there around here to post on Pluto?! So does this mean the solar system's been downsized? Does Pluto get severance? Early retirement? Oh well, back to chewin'...
- Charlie

Unknown said...

Hi Freda - I'm thinking that they should push Pluto a little closer to the sun to see if it can grow something on it. That might help elevate its status a bit.

Barring that, I think it will be forever looked at as a smallish pup with an erratic walk. (kinda like me when I licked up some accidentally spilled Guinness when I was 3 months old.)

Oh, and the good thing about the horse is that I heard horse heaven is very spacious and has tons of oats.

Cal

Freda said...

Hey Opy,

NO MORE YUCKY ANIMAL STORIES! To help that happen, Mom and Dad are renewing their membership in the Humane Society of the U.S. with even more monies. Ruff! Ruff! There is also the International Humane Society, if any dog wants to send any bones or stuff.

Woof!

Freda

Freda said...

Hey Turbo,

Thanks for the thought! I was tryin' to go downunder through the big ether too, back then, but a waitress/waiter (server) must've been on break or somethin'. Or so I was told. I bet someone fell asleep. I guess I'd get tired too movin' all those messages around.

Will have to keep an eye on http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/ for the next votin' thing.

Thanks again.

Woof!

Freda

Freda said...

Hey Charlie the Big Dog,

I haven't heard Disney/ABC comment on this situation. Guess they have forgotten who REEEALLY had the real talent. It certainly wasn't that mouse guy.

Woof!

Freda

Freda said...

Hey Tintin,

Nice to nose ya! Welcome. Will, actually, I have been to your place. It's coooool!

I think my tongue might freeze to Pluto if I tried to eat it. Just like the human and the flag pole thing in the movie 'Christmas Story'. OOOhhh! Now you've made me hungry! ARRRFFF! My magic typer letter thing just died. It didn't even warn me. It runs on electric sticks, just like the vole, I mean mouse. Good thing my secretary had some electric sticks already charged.

You say Opy's your southern hemisphere girlfriend. What about the other three hemispheres? You dog, you!

Woof!

Freda

Freda said...

Hey Charlie,

I think those humans that dissed Pluto should be made smaller, never get servants and get reeeeeal tired. Then they should be sent there to experience how it feels to be ostrichized. And when they speak to the Plutoniums they're see what a great place it is. Or somethin' like that.

Woof!

Freda

Freda said...

Hey Cal,

What a great idea! If Pluto were closer, like you barked, there could be oats to feed all the heavenly horses and barley to brew Guinness. Then I bet those science humans would change their heads.

Woof!

Freda

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey there Freda,

me again,

thanks so much for droppin' by my smelly blogplace and for your burpday wishes.

It's a small world. Your folks have a lot of links with Oz, and Adelaide. I'll let you in on a little secret: my mum is a blow-in! She's Irish, but living with my Oz dad (who was born in Austria, yeah really) here in Adelaide. But she has heard of the Skyhooks and the Norman Gunston show - but wasn't raised on them, if ya know what I mean.

...now I really need to get back to my burpday bone 'cos I don't want it to get the better of me.

Yep, I'm still at it.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Freda,

As special friends of Charlie and Opy - and DogsWithBlogs - you are invited to appear in the 2007 DogsWithBlogs calender. Please go here - http://dogswithblogs.com.au/calender.htm for further details. Hoping you will participate.

Love
Opy

Freda said...

Hey Opy,

I sure would like to send you a photo of my beautiful self. Guess I'll be up all night decidin' which one to send. It's coool we're gonna help Doggie Rescue!

Thanks, Opy!

WOOoof!

Freda

(Will Beautiful K-9 see this?) Arrf!