My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

02 July 2006

SHUTTLE LAUNCH WASHED AGAIN

NASA has scrubbed the launch again! Guess Mom Nature is goin' to give it a bath. Next attempt at 1428 hr EDT 04 Jul 06. They start barkin' again at 0830 hr. Some fireworks for my dad's retirement celebration?


BOOOO! No Go!

If you want to watch the launch go to NASA - NASA TV Landing Page. You can choose your own media player there.

It's reeeeeally cooooool listenin' to the ground crews barkin' to each other and the space humans. And watchin' the space humans get out of their flyin' box. My humans' tax monies at work for somethin' good. Hmmm... Should be spent on me! Arf!

1 comment:

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hi Freda,

My Dad just loves watching Nasa Tv. When they show Mission Control, there's 3 big screens in the front of the room, and Dad wants to know about the screen on the right. It shows the shuttles roll/position in relation to earth? Is there a live net feed of that screen anywhere?

Thanks

Luv Charlie