My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

10 July 2006

FOSTER DOG BLOG

IndyPindy asked me to put a link to
Harnessed to Hope Northern Breed Rescue's Foster Dog Blog in my Paw Pals list to help spread the bark about dogs needin' a 'Forever Home'. The other day my secretary only did half the job I instructed him to do. Yes, he added the link to my Paw Pals list but he forgot to bark a short note about it. (Must be that Sambuca stuff!) Well, he IS workin' on a postin' for me. So here is the short note and the link is in the sidebar. I had Dad 'borrow' the info about the Northern Breed Rescue calendar of events (NBRESCUE.COM) from Indy's site and add it to my sidebar.

Indy and her humans, and others, are reeeeally doin' a good job helpin' our less fortunate canines find 'Forever Homes'. So I thought I better get my butt in gear and at least spread the bark. Woof! Are there other organizations out there that could use our help?

No comments: