My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

18 April 2006

THERE'S SOMETHIN' HAPPENIN' HERE, WHAT IT IS AIN'T EXACTLY CLEAR (I AM THE DECIDER)

Somethin' happenin'. Mom has been on the magic typer and farbarker for days. I've had to get my secretary up in the middle of the night to help me find out what's goin' on. And that doesn't sit well with him.


Look. I don't care what time it is. You're
the fingers and I'm the brains. Got it?!

I AM THE DECIDER

The other day I caught a glimpse of the magic typer screen while Mom was in the other room. Hee, hee.


What the..? What's an Austin? Does Mr. Powers know about this?

I've heard words like aira bona, kennel, tek sus and newer lens. I don't like the smell of this! They are bein' extra nice to me too. Like, lettin' me lie on the carpet, without sayin' 'On your mat or your bed. Hmmm...?


What's wrong with this pic, besides my sad face?

Guess they are goin' on a road trip to see friends and family in tek sus and newer lens. They are gonna be gone one two one two (18) days. I get to go to Sycamore Lanes. Ah, rest. The dog doctor told me that would help my shoulder.


So, show me the jeans levis levees everyone barkin' about.

3 comments:

R. Keith said...

Freda,
Why don't you come stay with us while your people are on their trip? We could eat ice cream and bark at bunnies. If you just had an opposable thumb, you could be here in no time!
Pimm

Ivy said...

hey hey freda! i like pimms idea. i want to come too and make it a big dog party!

my peepol are woofing about tek sus too. i wunder if that meens they are going away too? uh-oh! now i got somethin to worry about.

puppytoes said...

whoa...so your people are actually gonna take a trip without you?? i've been with my mommy & daddy for 5 years, and in all that time, they haven't left me (or bobo or max) once! i'm not gonna let mommy read this--don't want to give her any ideas!

hope you have a great time, freda, & that you make lots 'n lots of new friends! i bet it'll turn out to be a fun vacation for you, too! : D