My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

04 March 2006

IDITAROD/HONEYMOON IN THE WILLOWS

Just checked the race, The Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race, and noticed that they are goin' through Willow, Alaska. That's where Mom and Dad went for their very short honeymoon thingy. They were married in Anchorage a long time ago.

Hope those dogs are keepin' warm.

1 comment:

puppytoes said...

that's such a romantic story...not that i know what romance is, mind you, but mommy thought it was neat that your mom & dad got to take a honeymoon in such an interesting/beautiful place. (my people did not go on a honeymoon, tho' life is a honeymoon for them, and they seem happy, so i guess it's okay)

my daddy wondered if the competitors in the iditarod had fun doing that. i took one look at all that was involved and came to the conclusion that even if they enjoyed all that work, i, for one, am quite content being a spoiled little girl not attached to a sled and/or other dogs for the purposes of racing through the frozen tundra...thank you very much!

hope you have a happyhappy week, freda! : )