My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

05 March 2006

HELP ME!/ AM I A CLOSET C-A-T?/ A CRISIS

I like sardines, cod, tuna and salmon. I spend time groomin'. I chase small rodents. When it thunders, I run into the closet. Does that mean I'm somethin' other than frightened? Does anydog out there use a ....litter box? (I don't. Just wonderin'.) Am I turnin' in to a C-A-T? I hope this is a bad dream!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, don't worry about that!
I also chase mice, get afraid of supermarket's bags, and get REALLY scared when I see those huge dogs food packs and run to hide myself behind the sofa. I just son't eat fish - my people have not had the idea of giving me some yet.
But, even being like this, I am sure I am a DOG!

Freda said...

Hey Raisa,

Thanks for the encouragement! I needed that. Fish is yummy and I get something called omega-3 oil that is good for me.

I hope I can get to your blog soon. Will try again tomorrow. Bedtime for me. Sweet dreams.

Woof!

Freda

R. Keith said...

Don't fear your inner cat, Freda. My nanny was a 16 year old male cat named Orson. He groomed me and taught me to purr. I still purr when I get rubbed behind my ears for any length of time. And don't even get me started on salmon. We got some last night!!!

Spirit said...

Freda,

Become one with your catiness. *wags tail*

Woofwoof said...

Let me see. You like sardines. Check. Cod. Check. Tuna. Check. Salmon. Check. Groomin'. Check. Chasing rodents (small and big). Check. Running into the closet when it thunders. Double check.

I think you are turning into a Siberian Husky! Congratulations!

P.S. It's better than becoming a cat.

Freda said...

Oh the Dogmanity!

Thanks everydog/one. I guess I am just a 'normal' canine with some feline tendencies and leanin' toward husky behavior. Great!

Woof!

Freda

Conners said...

Don't worry Freda! You're far from being a C.A.T.! But I DO know a dog that uses plastic bins to do his number ones and two's in. Now THAT is weird!!!
And I've had many a dogs that loved fish, even Shasta. Do you ever do the roll over on dead ones? Peeeuuuu! Shasta's friend LOVES doing that. I'm just glad Shasta has never tried it herself. LOL

Freda said...

Hey Conners and Shasta,

I have only rolled around on a dead snake. It was sooo cooool! But I did it knowin' that Tammy, my groomer, was comin' the next day. One day of snake perfume is about all I can take.

Thanks for droppin' by. Good luck in your crusade up there in Coldland.

Woof!

Freda