My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

07 December 2005

TAG!

I was tagged by Indy Pindy!

Now I have to answer these questions:

Favorite place to sleep? On my dog bed in the bedroom or anywhere in the sun. Gotta catch those rays!
Favorite music? The Beatles, The Kinks, Stones, DC Five. Any British Invasion band. Pet Shop Boys, Icehouse, Flock of Seagulls, Pyschedelic Furs, Madredeus from Portugal, Gotan Project from Argentina, James (Laid album), Gipsy Kings, Deep Forest, Markahuasi from the Andes. Frankie Goes to Hollywood. Various blues, but no jazz or classical, etc. Not music but old time radio (Live365 Internet Radio). Shouldn't have asked. Depends upon my and my humans' mood.
Favorite toy? My 'vole' which is actually a catnip mouse.
Favorite flavor of Stinky Goodness? Dead vole or mouse.
Favorite human? Mom and Dad. Every time they smooch I get very jealous and start howlin'. I want to join in the fun!
Favorite game? Pop Goes the Vole. See my bark 'READY TO ROCK AND ROLL' at DeltaBunny: August 2005.
Favorite window? The front door. I can supervise the comin's and goin's in the hood.
Favorite naughty thing to do? Lie on the carpet! I am to lie on my bed or my mat. So when everyone is asleep I lie on every square inch of the carpet I can .

That was fun!
I tag Cal, Heidi and Splash - now they have to play this game! Woof!

No comments: