My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

03 December 2005

DECISIONS, DECISIONS/TOYS? WHAT TOYS?

Mmmmm...let it flow, let it flow, let it flow...mmmm..


Whoa! And that's just half of them.
Any guide dogs around here?
May need your help.


As Tule's Thanksgivin' stay neared an end we had to decide which holiday toys Tule would take home.


Okay. I want all these. That leaves you... none.
Hmmm.. Let's do this again.


After several more tries Tule came up with these.


Let's count. One two, one two...


I don't think so!


Possession is one two % of the law...

After intervention by the humans, things were settled and Tule got to take a few toys home. Anyway, I can sneak them back home when we go to her house for the big day.

HEY TULE!! Time to go home!!


They'll never find me.


Now that I'm buckled in, let's go!
I've got toys to play with!



Did you see any toys in there?


There go my toys!!!!!


I'm missin' some toys!!!!!


..mmissin' som.mm..to...

2 comments:

IndyPindy said...

Freda, you're back! I'm so glad you have your own typer again!

Hey, my mom has not been able to get an answer from the Humane Society about how to set things up so that the $ from the Dog Blog Calendars go directly to them. So she is going to see if she can contact the ASPCA tomorrow and see if she can get an answer from them.

I'm sorry your typist has to go to jury duty. That doesn't sound like fun.

I love the wallpaper on your new typer! You and Tule look ver cute playing together, but I agree that you should get all of the toys!

Come to my blog and hear me complaining because my mom was taking too long to feed me!

Indy

Unknown said...

Hi Freda!

I think we are the same way about our toys.

I seem to need them a toy more whenever someone else likes one in particular.

Glad your typer is back!

Cal, his bark-to-typolator, and his lazy human