My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

18 November 2005

NO REFUND

'This happened once before, upon your online store...No Refuuunnnd'. My secretary's apologies to the Fab One Two, One Two (Four). No refund for the OS restoration CDs and no refund for the anti-virus and spyware software. Me thinks my secretary is soft in the head. 'Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask', he says. 'If one is contemplating buying a piece of fruit why would one need any of Mr. Gates' products?' Dad said he started with Steve and Woz's little II way back when. 'So why not go out with another piece of fruit? It is part of a healthy diet.' Yes, but I say one needs to open a window for fresh air. 'Ha,' he says. 'Open the door!' See, I told you he was soft in the head.

3 comments:

IndyPindy said...

My mommy said to tell you that your play on The Beatles' song "No Reply" was quite clever! It made her chuckle. And yes, she agrees that many computer places sell peices of fruit...it's too bad that this is interfering with your blogging Freda!

Now my mom is going to go try and think of a play that she can do on a Beatles' song...

Sam I Am said...

that was funny,thanks for the smile!

Freda said...

Hey Indy and Sam,

Thank you and you're welcome. It just popped into my head. Things pop into my dad's head too but then they usually pop right back out. They can't stand the loneliness and it sounds like a hugh echo chamber. Talk about a 'cave' man. Arf! Arf!

I miss visitin' all my friends' blogs. My typist usually forgets what he reads on the clubhouse typer. When he gets home and I ask him what's goin' on out in dog blogland he says, 'I don't know'. Me thinks he is goin' downhill fast! Can't wait to have my own typer again. Dad says he has a surprise for me. It will be here soon. Oh, dog! Bet it's a bunch of new Greenies!

Woof!

Freda