My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

12 November 2005

BLUE(language) MAN TALKIN'

'Both Mom and Dad have said that not havin' a typer at home feels funny. Like loosin' a family member? That says a lot about how far my humans have slid down the slippery slope. Scary.'(From Return Ruffs)
(From agreed upon text)
Anyway, after a lot of blue language Dad got to talk to the magic typer maker and then a Mr. Gates. So now we have to wait for a CD that has no music on it (weird) to fix the typer. If that doesn't work then we have to get a new typer. Apple or not to Apple. That is..... Tule's humans got the nice big Apple G4 laptop. That's what my dad wants. I told him that he can't take any money out of my treat fund so no G4 unless he can sell some of his paintin's he calls art. ARF! ARF!


Usin' a typer in a public place is kinda creepy. People walkin' by, lookin' over Dad's shoulder. That's not fair. They get to see my postin' before you dogs do. NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR!! And I do not have access to my great spy camera photo library. So no real photos!! Even more important, I can't edit what my typist types. Or even if he writes what we agree upon before he heads up to the club. So everything your humans read to you, from now until our typer is workin' again, must be taken with that 'grain of salt' humans talk about. Please let me know if you believe that my secretary has been editin' my copy. It would be appreciated. I think he will do okay by himself because once our at home magic typer is workin' again I will be able to read what he typed.

Right now it is a real pain discussin' my post and hopin' he gets it right.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Magic typer or no, you can get cheapo putertypers. My pack has so many of them it's crazy. But when one of my grandma's gets confounded she calls our house, my alpha has to spend lots of time explaining things that he aleady said 30 million times about how to use her puteryper. Which takes time away from my walks!

Cal

R. Keith said...

Get the G4. My male sold his vinyl record collection to get a pretty white Apple laptop. He sits in the yard with it now.