My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

07 October 2005

GOODBYE SAMMY. MISS YOU

Tonight I learned that Sam the beautiful all-black German Shepherd Dog has passed away. I and my human are very sad. I feel very sad for his wonderful human, Cynthia, too. Sammy was a wonderful blog friend and I will miss him.

All I can say is the comment I left on his blog-

We are goin' to miss you big guy. You will always be an inspiration to us all. You showed us how to live life to the fullest.

Your Cynthia has been an inspiration to my human and others. (His eyes are kinda watery now.) He hopes he has the same love and strength she has had ever since you entered her life....

I am very glad I got to read your blog. I learned a lot and know I found a friend.

I know somewhere, sometime a very handsome GSD puppy is goin' to appear and he will be a runner. He will run and run. And a lucky human is going to look into its eyes and say, 'Hello... Sammy. Yes. Sammy. Would you like to go and chase some cats?'

Miss you.

Whimper...

Freda

1 comment:

L^2 said...


Hi Freda,
We are very sad about Sam too. That is a very nice thing you wrote to Sam and his Mom.

--Leader Dog Willow & Stella