My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

15 October 2005

EMERGENCY RADIO BLUES/BLOGGER

We're waitin' for Mom's return from Chico. Dad's trying to paint. Arf! And I'm just groovin'. Here we are listenin' to the Blues Party at KXJZ out of Sacramento on our new Grundig wind up noise box. In case we have an emergency we can listen to the blues or Beatles or Stones or Kinks or The Inmates. Dad says the noise box is suppose to be available durin' an emergency so we know where to go for free wine tastin'. Me thinks he is joshing me.


Hearin' the blues and waitin' for Mom. Posted by Picasa

The Blues Party began to play some of Cream's new album when Dad ran into the house. What the... He had to turn on the stereo and crank up the noise. Then he had to tell me the story of when he and Mom went to a polo game and afterwards watched Ginger Baker jam with some other noise makers. Hey Dad. He's right hear in the noise box.

The new 'service' by Blogger that allows me to send my photos to DeltaBunny without goin' through Hello still does not address the problem of NOT publishin' the sent photos right away. When my secretary sends a photo to my blog usin' the new 'Blog This' button, it is still published. Just like Hello. Well, I don't want it published yet. I want it to go to my edit page so I can EDIT the page before publishin'. Why can't they just send it to the Edit page? That would save a lot of steps and secretarial yellin'. If he uses the Photo icon on the Edit page he still has to go to Picasa, edit the photo, Save As..., go back to the Blogger edit page, hit the Photo icon, then the Browse button, look up the right photo, then upload, etc. What a pain. There has got to be a better way. Arrggh!

I'm tired. Time for Dreamsville.

4 comments:

IndyPindy said...

Freda, you look very relaxed. My mom could never get Picasa to work, it asked her to install a coupld of things, and it still didn't work. So now she loads her photos to www.putfile.com (it's free) and just links to them with HTML. Putfile gives you the HTML code and you just have to copy and paste it. Neato, huh?

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Yes, you do look very relaxed there. You also look like you're saying, "Oi dad, change the channel already!"

Thanks for sharing!

Sam I Am said...

I Know that you will be glad to see your mommy . Cream was a Awesome band My doggie loves the noise box .It's nice when you can chill

Freda said...

Hey Indy,

I will have my secretary check out putfile when he gets a chance.
Thanks for the info.

Woof!

Freda