My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

03 September 2005

HAPPY (OFFICIAL) U.S. INDEPENDENCE DAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY U.S.A.!!!

Today is the anniversary of the United States' independence 222 years ago.
(The Paris Peace Treaty of 1783) is the document that officially made the colonies independent. We have searched everywhere but no one else is celebrating. Doesn't say much about our patriotism or knowledge of U.S. history. Guess we will be celebrating by ourselves. That's okay. More food for Tule and me. Tule's humans and my humans have opened their first bottle of vino and will soon be eating good ol' spaghetti pie. I love sketti pie!

I hope they will be eating. You know what happens when humans have too much vino or stout.


1 comment:

WCTs said...

Yippy skippy, chew bones and fancy feast for all!!!

Hey Freda, come by the blog we have questions for you!