My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

08 August 2005

SHUTTLE'S RETURN

In less than two hours the Shuttle will have safely landed and begin its vigorous inspection.(BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Discovery crew ready for re-entry) My Mom's brother is in charge of the Michoud Assembly Facility - Wikipedia where the external tank is fabricated. No matter how hard you look you will not find his picture in the employee group pictures. He was in the control room at the Cape during lunch launch. If you want to learn more about Michoud and what they do please see Michoud Operations .

Here is wishing a safe return.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My paws are in praying position for these wonderful people on the shuttle. That's cool your uncle gets to work with the team. Will you get to ride on a spacecraft someday?

I would like to ride along!

Cal