My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

03 April 2005

TULE'S VISIT REVISITED/OF COURSE WE LAUGH

While Tule was here for Easter, we had a great time taking walks and checking on the goats. Tule usually takes the lead on our walks.


Know I know what most sled dogs see on the tail trail. Posted by Hello

Every time we go to Watson Hallow Tule talks to the goats and sits and watches them. Don't know if she wants to makes friends or wonders what they would taste like as a shish kebab.


Are they making cheese right now?Posted by Hello

While Tule's mom and dad were visiting they went up to the club house for massages. They came back all relaxed and rubbery. Unfortunately Tule's mom had a bunch of homework to do. She was drawing architectural renderings of a house she was designing. So Tule spent a lot of time keeping other humans away from her so she could get her work done.


DO NOT DISTURB! Is she designing a new house for me? Posted by Hello

Every time Tule comes she has to leave. There is lots of room for her. I guess there isn't enough room for her humans to stay all the time. Well, they could leave and Tule could stay. But I think she would miss her mom and dad after a while. Like I would miss my humans.


Bye bye, Tule! Posted by Hello

Tule wears a seat beat like I do when she rides in the truck. I guess it is real dangerous for pets to ride in a vehicle without a safety restraint. I always know when I am going for a ride because I either see mom or dad putting my blanket in the back seat or I hear the rattle of my seat belt. It drives me wild. I love to cruise.

We found this interesting article,
BBC NEWS | Animal laughs no joke. It states that animals may be capable of laughing. Of course we laugh. I am always snickering about the way my human stumbles out of bed and steps on my squeaky toys. Then when we are walking and I cross in front of him then stop really fast. What a riot! We have to laugh or we couldn't put up with some of the antics our humans go through to make us happy. Sometimes that smile on my face is a smirk, but don't tell my dad.

No comments: