My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

18 March 2005

HELP FOR JESS/HAPPY GREEN STUFF DAY!(Yesterday)/SHOULD I GO TO UNIVERSITY?

Several days ago Cal posted a story about Jess and the loss of his human partner. It just so happened that a Contra Costa Times column ran several letters concerning a similar subject. Go to Living : Gary Bogue -- ContraCostaTimes.com and scroll down to the articles concerning the passing of dogs to read some possible solutions to Jess's predicament. There is hope for Jess. SAVE JESS!

After watching my dad plant day lilies and begin painting the lawn furniture


No sniffing! Posted by Hello

(I didn't actually see him paint. He didn't want me around the fumes. He said sniffing was bad for me. That's my life!) AND seeing Mom leave for San Diego I finally remembered that today is yesterday was Happy Green Stuff Day. When one doesn't keep up with things one has no control over, one loses track of time and happenings.

At last we get to go to school! A few schools are allowing pets in their dorms, (
Animal dorm | csmonitor.com). Now all I need is to find someone who will take me to school. No, wait. I've heard horror stories about that dorm food. Hmm. Better find a rich student who will make sure I get real dog food, lots of treats, toys, a fluffy bed...tummy rubs. Wait. T-rubs take a lot of time and students only have time for their studies, so I've heard. Maybe staying home and letting Mom and Dad teach me new tricks is a better idea. They have more time for the old tummy rub. Anyway, I don't like beer or late nights. Yea, home is better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Home is definitely better! And I licked some Guinness that spilled to the floor the other night and thought it tasted very interesting. But I hear it's bad for us, so there's another thing to put on the list with chocolate. Though I did taste a carob dog treat - it was just ok.

Sounds like your human is as good with losing track of time as my sidekick - especially when he is writing music.

Over and out,
Cal

Heidi said...

Hi Freda! just lettin' you know dat your in Dublin vith me on a mission. I may need a photo of you with your permission for the story. Of course it will be linked back to your blog vith full photorapher's credits.

University= lots of homework! Of course if da homework is digging holes in da yard I'm all for it.

Chow heidi